Does daily fitness have to be about boot camp classes only? No! Exercising means taking your body out of its comfort zone and elevating your heart rate while using muscles in a deliberate and conscious manner, so you naturally can exercise every day, without even thinking about it.
Common ground between daily life and boot camp classes
In much the same way you decided to take care of your fitness, you can make the conscious decision to better your body between classes and drills. Answer YES! in advance to the following questions :
- Do you have the time?
- Is it possible?
- Is it worth it?
- Can it be done alone?
- Or with a friend?
- Will it be fun?
Here is a list of simple daily exercises
- Forget the elevator and take the stairs – that is very good cardio.
- Park as far away as possible from where you are going. Walking is a good exercise (watch your posture and do it briskly if you can).
- Loading/unloading the dishwasher is an excuse for squats.
- If you can, take your bike to work, weather permitting.
- Clean the house – It burns calories and builds muscles, double whammy.
- Don’t just open the door to let the dog out, take him for a walk.
- When sitting down, squeeze your glutes. You’ll be amazed how many series you can pack in a day.
- While dinner is cooking, grab the edge of the countertop and do a few push ups.
If you want to keep your momentum in between boot camp classes, include these few exercises in your daily routine. There are fitness and weight management habits that easily become natural. The point is, they have a positive impact on our body. With a few extra steps here and there, you’ll get fitter for the next classes and reach your objectives faster.
[x_callout type=”center” title=”Home Fitness At Its Most Beautiful” message=”All you need is 20 minutes a day! Beauty Fit Boot Camp Online believes in strong women. Strong women know that getting fit isn’t just for the gym – fitness belongs everywhere, especially at home. ” button_text=”GET FIT NOW” button_icon=”star” href=”http://online.bodyfitnesshelp.com/online-fitness” target=”blank”]